INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh Don't ask!!!
lau.gif

What is Duckburd?

A type of Duck in the species of cute and bird, with webs and bills and style. Kickstand webbies and hoooopoose and fluff is also a feature common in duckburd. Duckburd is the best thing ever!

Last edited:
Will you find him for me? Please
AAAAAAaah!! MUCH BETTER! Duckburd cute-o-meter is overflowing. Banti cannot handle the cute and so Banti must stare at cute until Banti can't think anymore. Banti LUVS the fluffzie webbied poof-cheeked hoooopooose shortbilled warmlets of wings and fuzz with snorkie silky bills that blow bubbles in water without getting wet and paddlewebz that propel said burd across water with style and burditude with enormous CUTE. Just love. :love
Oh. Oh dear. This is BAD. :th
Did Banti fall out of her chair?
Don't worry, I'll tie her to it. Just let me get these straps ready... Benny, where are the pills? :lol:
I think she may be ok
Sorry I don't do read backs of I am more than 10 pages behind that is to much for me. Yes you do need peas and some Goosers. Yes I have 3 goslings so far and 5 ducklings. And that is ok that you disappeared Banti talked to me some but you know every other word was duck.
Or webberz
Oh yeah.
Sorry I don't do read backs of I am more than 10 pages behind that is to much for me. Yes you do need peas and some Goosers. Yes I have 3 goslings so far and 5 ducklings. And that is ok that you disappeared Banti talked to me some but you know every other word was duck.
As long as you can sift through the duck she's alright to talk two......sometimes.
I think she is pretty cool.
Did Banti fall out of her chair?
Yes. Duckburd is too much for Banti to handle. *Thunk*
Let me pic you up so you can see the duck and gooser pics with their little Webbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom