INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked,"since when?" because I am under the impression that multiple people see me as lower than a certain kid that annoys the heck out of a lot of people. I am someone to be humored on occasion.
Unconfused now?
Ohhhh heck no, why would you think you were lower than anything!!!! I stand firm in all my glorious ugliness and you, my dear are should feel awesome!!!

Had a great evening, and so did my chickens! We all got a little "free time" in the back yard. Each flock pretty much stayed together, except for one time when a couple of the RIR hens went over to investigate the BR's. One of the BR cockerels puffed up and tried to chest bump the RIR hen, but when she bounced him off the ground, he decided he'd had enough. Wish I'd gotten a picture of that! I'll let them all free range again tomorrow, and hopefully they'll intermingle. This will help tremendously when it's time to incorporate the BR pullets into the laying house.

RIR and RSL hens...

BR's with a couple of the RIR's checking them out...

RIR's coming in for a closer look...

One little scuffle, and they went back to their separate flocks...

I hope you keep reporting on this. I was just thinking about this for my birds - I have separate flocks with separate roosters, but would love to be able to let them roam together during the day (there's a lot of fencing to keep up in the individual paddocks...)

pop.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom