INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Yeah I know it is the white one. I put out a second feeder trying to lure the younger ones out of the coop. (I put Christmas and January 21 chicks together a week and a half ago, but the little ones hinde a lot, and one had a bunch of back feathers ripped out). anyways I watched that nasty white bird go back and forth between feeders chasing others off. It also would go up and pull out back feathers and eat them. They are on Purina feed, but I will separate it, and get some game feed.

I would definitely pull her out for week and hopefully it will knock her down a few notches in the pecking order.

@venymae

Kids garden area. Free reign for what they want to plant, pull, cut, dig, or whatever else they decide to do.

I'm,starting too worry.no,progress
For Heaven's sake, boy, will you RELAX? They'll hatch when they're ready, not when you are! Mother nature was hatching eggs for a year or two before the 1st incubator was built; she knows what she's doing. Grab your skateboard & run up and down the white line in the middle of the road or something. Go count alligators. Just go do something and quit fretting needlessly about that egg!

Morning

Get the two little boys to help :lau

Should be heating up than. What wattage bulbs? Mine heats up pretty quickly although I'm doing it in C but it still gets up to temp quickly.

The sensor must be broken. I've wired rewired poked and prodded. I let it be and nearly fried my thermometer.
Ungood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom