INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you check if the zippers were stuck due to the humidity drop?
So sorry this all went wrong. I hope someone experienced has better advice.

OK, I got chance to check in. the two zipped were still chirping, but the other 4 were silent.

I was short on time so I broke the top off both the zipped and sprayed in warm water, careful to avoid their beaks I also sprayed water all over the place hoping to get a huge rise in humidity. I hate getting all in there but the time seemed like now or never.

*fingers crossed*

Last edited:
That's because they were silkies, not real chickens.
cool.png
Speaking of "real" chickens, I put a couple of BR cockerels in the freezer yesterday. The plucker worked fine, but it's not much fun maneuvering the chickens to the proper positions. Will start working on plans to convert it to a drum-type plucker.

How's my brother LocalYokel been doing? Haven't heard from him in a while.
Hi, Billy... he's been on a couple of other threads a couple of hours ago.

So far a good day. How's everyone?
Peachy keen! How are things in BE?

And my @Sally Sunshine has abandoned me.
1f61e.png
hit.gif

Last edited:
OK, I got chance to check in. the two zipped were still chirping, but the other 4 were silent.

I was short on time so I broke the top off both the zipped and sprayed in warm water, careful to avoid their beaks I also sprayed water all over the place hoping to get a huge rise in humidity. I hate getting all in there but the time seemed like now or never.

*fingers crossed*
Sounds like you're doing all you can. Good luck!!!
fl.gif

Good,and you?
(I think I need to go to sleep!)
Hi, Benny! You're up very late!!!

*fingers crossed*
:fl. I am glad you tried that, while I can understand with a normal hatch with all the problems you listed I was afraid they were shrink wrapped.
Go chickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom