INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice are they near by or do you have to drive? When the salmon are running here people line up in the river literally shoulder to shoulder. Never could see the fun in that. I fly fish when I get the time. I've not tied my own flies yet but want to try. Buddy of mine does.
My son lives in southern WI, where a salmon river runs through the middle of town. He's an avid fisherman, and would love to fish the annual salmon run, if he could find a place to park & fish. Every available space is taken up by IL residents from Chicago. He can't even to talk to any of them to see what kind of luck they're having; they don't speak English!

@Sally Sunshine

I finished my hatch today and moved my chicks from the incubator. I have 31 chicks out of 32 that went to lockdown. The one that did not make it was zipping almost oblong in the shell. It was fully developed. I waited too late to assist. So I have 31 out of 32 for a hatch rate of 97% in my LG 9200 still air.

@Sally Sunshine

I finished my hatch today and moved my chicks from the incubator. I have 31 chicks out of 32 that went to lockdown. The one that did not make it was zipping almost oblong in the shell. It was fully developed. I waited too late to assist. So I have 31 out of 32 for a hatch rate of 97% in my LG 9200 still air.

Awesome!!!!!!
ya.gif

My son lives in southern WI, where a salmon river runs through the middle of town. He's an avid fisherman, and would love to fish the annual salmon run, if he could find a place to park & fish. Every available space is taken up by IL residents from Chicago. He can't even to talk to any of them to see what kind of luck they're having; they don't speak English!

Seriously the same here. Very busy road and it's literally a parking lot. I guess when some one gets a fish on every one yells fish on and all other lines are pulled out. Fail to see the fun there.

Just throwing this out there for anyone to comment on. I am terrible in math

30 mg/kg amoxicillin for chickens.
Is this dose correct? Found it on another thread,

If so is my math correct?
Chick weighs 30 grams
So dose at .09 cc

But I have to make my solution
this would only be correct if my solution was 30 mg in a cc

How would I make that from a 250 mg capsule?

Can you tube feeds 30 gram chick?

Please don't mock me. I am number challenged.

@Sally Sunshine

Sweet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom