INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesss.gif
My hamsters are gonna be so happy they have friends when they hatch.

X2.... it says:

Student: I do not know what my grade was so low . How I made on my research paper ?
Teacher : Actually , you do not betray research . Contact the random assemblage of sentences . In fact , Justice apparently kidnapped in the middle of the night and we forced into a violent and arbitrary program that your pages are clearly visible place involuntarily . Would like to see paper in unfamiliar people , not comfortable interacting at a cocktail party that no one wanted to participate in the first place. Not careful about research . You sent a hostage .

what!?

X2.... it says:

Student: I do not know what my grade was so low . How I made on my research paper ?
Teacher : Actually , you do not betray research . Contact the random assemblage of sentences . In fact , Justice apparently kidnapped in the middle of the night and we forced into a violent and arbitrary program that your pages are clearly visible place involuntarily . Would like to see paper in unfamiliar people , not comfortable interacting at a cocktail party that no one wanted to participate in the first place. Not careful about research . You sent a hostage .

Whats not to understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom