INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning friends! If I was driving to work I would be that nutcase messin with yer head waving like your my best friend.....
frow.gif
ok maybe not today, I have a headache
hide.gif

Currently Viewing

5 Members, 8 Guests
Beer can Chaos18 Sally Sunshine SilverHair hippiestink

I hate heights, dw is super mad at me now for not being able to do our roof last week, even after renting a 45' lift, thought it would help and handled much of it, but the darn things are made for level ground....super scary....She's just going to have to figure out how we can pay to have someone else do it, not getting up there again...took it back.
I had a tree stand break under me yrs back, nothing broke, hurt and lame for awhile though. Guy at work gave me a tree stand harness, said, "If you don't wear it for yourself, wear it for your family",...I wear it.
Milk truck driver that comes in regularly where I work, grandson was one of the workers involved in this, five stories, 60 feet, one guy is a vegetable, his grandson bounced off the pavement and went through a window, only injury was a cut finger from a circular saw in the room he bounced into....He had issues later, knew he would had to.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/0...-college-construction-site-binghamton-ny.html

The company that constructed the scaffolding got a tiny fine for not having ANY safety chains attaching it to the building.
http://www.wbng.com/news/local/OSHA...versity-that-injured-6-workers-106523818.html
oh man! I dont blame you at all.

It's 7 degrees out (that's 46 for non-metric folks) and it's so cold the dogs don't even want to go outside.

Yep, officially fall.
My feet are cold, yes its that time finally ugh

Morning everybody.
mornin Chaos! how the littles and wife?

Quote: oh dang!!! hope you feel better hippie

morning! i get to go to band class, ASL, (American sign language) and personal finance class today! all though i have a test in personal finance.... hope everyone is ready to start the day!
highfive.gif
i am SOOO sore from doing gymnastics class for 2 hours each day!
old.gif
lol, yet im a teen, not 90

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom