Incubation progress of Muscovy eggs

I would have NO IDEA why malpositioning happens - heredity or incubation. However, I do think it is the right thing to do to tell any future human mom or dad that he was upside down in the shell, so they can make decisions based on that information. :)

Well again, I don't see it necessary to have to tell new owners about a backwards hatching. It really doesn't affect future breeding, but of course, that's just my opinion. I have never seen any proven facts on it.

NOW back to our hatchings, Where is your humidity at?? What day is nine and Ten at??

Sorry I'm gonna have to disagree for a moment, Pipping at the wrong end, can be breed and not necessary a hereditary thing. I have had several chickens and some ducks pipped at the wrong end, ended up with NICE looking kids and hatched out perfectly fine.. I don't think it's something you need to announce to new owners..

Pipping at the wrong end is an incubator issue not a breeding issue. Sorry I disagree with you
One of mine was under a hen, not in the incubator. In your cases it could very well be incubation issues.

-Kathy

Well again, I don't see it necessary to have to tell new owners about a backwards hatching. It really doesn't affect future breeding, but of course, that's just my opinion. I have never seen any proven facts on it.

NOW back to our hatchings, Where is your humidity at?? What day is nine and Ten at??
There's no proof either way, that is true. IMNSHO, telling new owners is the right thing to do, which she is going to do and what I would do.

-Kathy

Easy Turbo, lol, it's just my opinion and that's what these forums are for, right?

-Kathy
Your right and neither one of us need to agree on anything. LOL If we did agree on everything OMG, we could RULE THE WORLD. LOL...

But we need to get back on track, we have this CRAZY hatching going on!!!. LOL..

Back
Top Bottom