Incubation progress of Muscovy eggs

@chrissyr , how's your egg doing?

-Kathy
Hi Kathy,
They all seem to be doing great. lots of movement in them all. The one I can't really tell if it's internally pipped, so i thought i'd wait to raise humidity. The air cell has a BIG dip in it. Saw some shadowing in the cell, but i just can't tell if it's actually pipped into the air cell. I'm thinking it should soon, then i'll raise humidity. I'm thinking that one MAY be earlier since the others are following suit, but a day or so behind this one.
It's nice to see all of them moving around in there
big_smile.png

Hi Kathy,
They all seem to be doing great. lots of movement in them all. The one I can't really tell if it's internally pipped, so i thought i'd wait to raise humidity. The air cell has a BIG dip in it. Saw some shadowing in the cell, but i just can't tell if it's actually pipped into the air cell. I'm thinking it should soon, then i'll raise humidity. I'm thinking that one MAY be earlier since the others are following suit, but a day or so behind this one.
It's nice to see all of them moving around in there
big_smile.png

Are you still candling them??

Are you still candling them??
I'm still turning the others, since they're due sat. today would be the last day of turning them. I'm not wanting to turn the first one today, it seems far ahead of the others to me. so i'm not moving that one, just put the candler on the end.

I'm still turning the others, since they're due sat. today would be the last day of turning them. I'm not wanting to turn the first one today, it seems far ahead of the others to me. so i'm not moving that one, just put the candler on the end.

Turning and Candling are two different things. Today should be the LAST day for Turning on your Saturday due ones. Keep misting and everything else just stop turning them. Tomorrow lock them down, but candle this ONE LAST TIME..
If you put them all in at the same time, you should be treating them all the same, don't stop because one looks different? It's OK if he's an early bird, he still needs to be treated the them.

ok, I can see through the window the one rocking a little. so I assume it's internally pipped, correct? i upped the humidity to 60.
Now we wait….

Back
Top Bottom