Incubation progress of Muscovy eggs

Yes, tell me about it . On yesterday I found 3 nests with about a gazillion duck eggs in all 3 of them. I give up. They have won the battle. I"m going to let them hatch anything they want to hatch. I cannot win this fight. :hit I can admit defeat when I know I'm defeated. :hit

You poor girl :lol:    I know you tried your best, just think a whole army of Scovy's to take over. ;)

Oh PLEASE don't remind me. :hit I have already had 2 batches to hatch already this year. I'm sure I will have about 20 batches for the year. :hit

Per MULTIPLE requests, here are some current photos of Skippy, Tulip, Breeze and Alcatraz - and Daddy Claude. It is 55 degrees here today - it's gorgeous, so the ducklings got an "adventure" outside for an hour. They had fun!

Note that Daddy Claude has some BROWN on his chest - I never noticed it until today!

Oh PLEASE don't remind me. :hit I have already had 2 batches to hatch already this year. I'm sure I will have about 20 batches for the year. :hit
I wish mine would have that many batches!! My dad didn't think my Muscovys would ever have babies but my girls are showing him wrong lol!!

No you don't. Be careful what you ask for or you could possibly hatch out 100+ babies. Ask me how I know. :oops:

Quote: No you don't. Be careful what you ask for or you could possibly hatch out 100+ babies. Ask me how I know.
hide.gif

Didn't you wish for white peachicks last year?
hide.gif
lau.gif

-Kathy

Last edited:

I wish mine would have that many batches!! My dad didn't think my Muscovys would ever have babies but my girls are showing him wrong lol!!

No you don't. Be careful what you ask for or you could possibly hatch out 100+ babies. Ask me how I know. :oops:

Didn't you wish for white peachicks last year? :oops: :lau  

-Kathy

Yea boy did I !!!!!!! And how many white pea fowl did I end up with? A thousand? :lau :smack

Back
Top Bottom