Incubation progress of Muscovy eggs

Ok thanks :) I was worried, so do I just put them in (for 48 hours) in an egg cartoon at around 30% humidity (dry hatch) and on day three take them out and start to turn them three times a day until day 32. once they have been in a week I put in the other eggs :) turn them as well until day 25 (lockdown for both) and then raise the humidity to 65% and let them hatch (hope I made since lol :lol: )

Last edited:
Ok thanks
smile.png
I was worried, so do I just put them in (for 48 hours) in an egg cartoon at around 30% humidity (dry hatch) and on day three take them out and start to turn them three times a day until day 32. once they have been in a week I put in the other eggs
smile.png
turn them as well until day 25 (lockdown for both) and then raise the humidity to 65% and let them hatch (hope I made since lol
lol.png
)
Have you read this? https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/incubating-and-hatching-muscovy-eggs

I read a bit of it, but I don't have an automatic turner so that's why I said about turning them until day 32 and 25 but can I hatch them together if I put the muscovey a in a week earlier ?:)

Back
Top Bottom