Incubators Anonymous

Pics
Welcome New Addicts!

Follow my lead and you will be cured!

I have eggs just sitting on a shelf in the basement not 10 feet from the incubators. I have 2 hatchers completely empty! I have empty spaces in both incubators.

My problem is more logistics than anything else. I need to find open dates for hatching when I will have brooder space, I keep making new pens and things keep filling up!

I think I have a bad week coming. It appears I have more eggs hatching than I have hatcher space. I do not want to hatch in my shiny clean incubators. What can I do?

I have not candled them so maybe 40-50 won't hatch and I will have room. (fingers crossed for lots of duds)..
roll.png

If the test from the lab does not come back soon and good, it will not matter, I will be digging a hole....And That I do not want to do.

A question for those with experience 2 eggs with pips but 1st one has a lot of shell broke but is still white membrane intact should I be worried?

wink.png

Welcome New Addicts!

Follow my lead and you will be cured!

I have eggs just sitting on a shelf in the basement not 10 feet from the incubators. I have 2 hatchers completely empty! I have empty spaces in both incubators.

My problem is more logistics than anything else. I need to find open dates for hatching when I will have brooder space, I keep making new pens and things keep filling up!

I think I have a bad week coming. It appears I have more eggs hatching than I have hatcher space. I do not want to hatch in my shiny clean incubators. What can I do?

I have not candled them so maybe 40-50 won't hatch and I will have room. (fingers crossed for lots of duds)..
roll.png

If the test from the lab does not come back soon and good, it will not matter, I will be digging a hole....And That I do not want to do.

Fingers crossed for terrible hatch rates.
wink.png

How far back to I have to read to find out about the lab tests you're waiting on???

Already planning next hatch silkies/and coaches my grandfather is my enabler he has the flock I only have 6 white bob turkeys that are my boys 4-h projects. Thinking I need a hatcher now.

Back
Top Bottom