Incubators Anonymous

Guess who adopted the new chicks?

NO. Not the dog (although he really likes the "treats" they make and is always watching over them).
img_6066-jpg.1743158

It's our little, broody OEG.
It was a little crazy at 1st b/c the chicks loved to peck at her big, shiny eyes. They were practically attacking her!

The heating pad is in place for the overflow chicks. I'm going to keep them inside, though.
img_6067-jpg.1743159
img_6068-jpg.1743161

Also.... Cookie is going broody! Looks like I'll have my master broody for all the school chicks!

(past pic)
IMG_9339.jpg

Loving all the baby pictures and broodies! They're all awesome!

My little black showgirl FINALLY started laying! She's been in with the silkie feathered lavender ameraucana roo for MONTHS! End goal is blue egg laying lavender showgirls. I know it will take a couple generations but I finally have eggs to work with lol

Guess who adopted the new chicks?

NO. Not the dog (although he really likes the "treats" they make and is always watching over them).
img_6066-jpg.1743158

It's our little, broody OEG.
It was a little crazy at 1st b/c the chicks loved to peck at her big, shiny eyes. They were practically attacking her!

The heating pad is in place for the overflow chicks. I'm going to keep them inside, though.
img_6067-jpg.1743159
img_6068-jpg.1743161

Also.... Cookie is going broody! Looks like I'll have my master broody for all the school chicks!

(past pic)
View attachment 1743186

Adoptive momma is a beauty!! :love

Sorry about the smooshed serama chick. :(

Loving all the baby pictures and broodies! They're all awesome!

My little black showgirl FINALLY started laying! She's been in with the silkie feathered lavender ameraucana roo for MONTHS! End goal is blue egg laying lavender showgirls. I know it will take a couple generations but I finally have eggs to work with lol

“Silkie feathered lavender Ameraucauna roo”????? MUST SEE!! :pop

Yep. They were I have some hatching tomorrow with luck.

Good luck, we’ll have to see pics of them too. :p

Back
Top Bottom