Incubators Anonymous

“Silkie feathered lavender Ameraucauna roo”????? MUST SEE!! :pop

This isn't him, but it's his dad.

IMG_20180503_144411.jpg

I need to get some new pictures of the silkie feathered ameraucanas. I have the lavender roo, 2 lavender hens, and 3 black juvies all silkie feathered :) These are awful pictures but you can see the young silkie feathered black ameraucanas. They love cuddles just as much as their mom (smooth feathered in the back) even though she didn't raise them or teach them that lol.

IMG_20190418_073256.jpg
IMG_20190418_073406.jpg
IMG_20190418_073410.jpg

Adoptive momma is a beauty!! :love

Sorry about the smooshed serama chick. :(

“Silkie feathered lavender Ameraucauna roo”????? MUST SEE!! :pop

Good luck, we’ll have to see pics of them too. :p
I am not sure what is hatching.. I think it is chickens.. not sure which breeds..

I do know there are no dux hatching!!!:clap:clap:clap:clap:ya:ya

View attachment 1743482

I need to get some new pictures of the silkie feathered ameraucanas. I have the lavender roo, 2 lavender hens, and 3 black juvies all silkie feathered :) These are awful pictures but you can see the young silkie feathered black ameraucanas. They love cuddles just as much as their mom (smooth feathered in the back) even though she didn't raise them or teach them that lol.

View attachment 1743495 View attachment 1743496 View attachment 1743497

Neat looking birds! I’m partial to lavender anything. :)

I am not sure what is hatching.. I think it is chickens.. not sure which breeds..

I do know there are no dux hatching!!!:clap:clap:clap:clap:ya:ya

I got new dux. My momma dux hatched them last week. :D
E5BA3E91-F018-4BB2-B82A-8444EA4EB767.jpeg

View attachment 1743482

View attachment 1743495 View attachment 1743496 View attachment 1743497
That one next to you is like a cat begging for some loving! So beautiful!

Neat looking birds! I’m partial to lavender anything. :)

Then you!

That one next to you is like a cat begging for some loving! So beautiful!

She is the sweetest thing but only started being loveable like that a couple weeks ago. She wants snuggled every morning first thing, before she even eats! She closes her eyes and soakes all up :)

Back
Top Bottom