Incuview Incubator

Pics

thunder83

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jun 10, 2013
Hello all, I just order the IncuView All-In-One Automatic Egg Incubator from incubator warehouse.com. Was wondering if anyone in the BYC community has used one of these before or knows someone who has. I know it is a fairly new incubator to the market but it looks like it offers a little bit for than the Styrofoam incubators but at a reasonable price.
incuview8.jpg
incuview10.jpg
incuview11.jpg

It uses a universal egg tray that rolls/turns the egg instead of tilting them. Any input or opinions would help. Thanks again guys & gals

My search also revealed very little in the way of reviews. Was hoping someone may have used one or know someone has. I guess i will have to wait until mine gets here. Fire it up and do my own review.

There is a video on youtube sorry no link I just ordered one too and am curious to see how it performs compared to my genesis 1588 which works pretty well but Is a little hard to clean. I will post a review in about 30 days.

Last edited:
Well mine arrived last week and i just put in a small test batch of 15 eggs last night. So far it holds the temp great. Filling up the outside water channel (there are thee in all) keeps the humidity at at 40-45%. It is way quieter than my old styrofoam model. Although the temp fluctuates of the digital readout I have and egg-ometer that I ordered with the incubator (gives internal temp of the egg) that is holding rock solid at 99.5 degrees. Will update everyone that may be interested or that is thinking of ordering one as i go along.

Day 14 will be tomorrow and I will re candle the eggs but so far everything is great. Put 13 in and so far have only had to cull 2 eggs.(both proved to be infertile). Original post was a typo with "15" eggs started with 13. I have 11 that are growing and veining out beautifully. so far the incubator holds the temp rock solid. Filling the outside water trough gives you constant 40-50% humidity for about three days before refilling. Will update after candling tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom