Incuview Incubator

Pics

thunder83

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jun 10, 2013
Hello all, I just order the IncuView All-In-One Automatic Egg Incubator from incubator warehouse.com. Was wondering if anyone in the BYC community has used one of these before or knows someone who has. I know it is a fairly new incubator to the market but it looks like it offers a little bit for than the Styrofoam incubators but at a reasonable price.
incuview8.jpg
incuview10.jpg
incuview11.jpg

It uses a universal egg tray that rolls/turns the egg instead of tilting them. Any input or opinions would help. Thanks again guys & gals

It was brought to my attention that there was another similar accident where a newly hatched chick was injured by the fan. I want to publicly apologize to those and any others that have experienced this. After I heard about the second accident it was obvious that we needed to improve the fan guard to prevent this from happening again. We immediately started redesigning a new fan guard that is safer and still provides adequate air flow. (You can see the finished product below.)This new fan guard is now standard in all our IncuViews and if anyone who currently has the old fan guard would like to install the new fan guard please PM me with your mailing address and I will personally send you a conversion kit to swap them out. Thank you to those that brought this to our attention. We are glad we were able to get this feedback to prevent any other possible accidents. Again on behalf of Incubator Warehouse I apologize and always feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Overall i think the Incuview incubator works great. I really like the large viewing window. The egg turner does roll the eggs on their side instead of tilting the eggs. It holds the temp great but the readout display on the unit does fluctuate. Although the temp fluctuated on the digital readout on the unit, the temp on my hygrometer placed inside and my Egg-ometer stayed very steady. The units base has three water reservoirs/channels. The center reservoir is the smallest in size and the next two get progressively bigger with each one having two overflow slots. These overflow areas allow you to just keep adding water into the center reservoir and the water will flow over into the outer reservoirs according to how much water you add. Hope that made sense. The units top dome has a hole for ventilation that can be opened or closed with a plug. This hole is how I added water to the reservoirs using a squeeze bottle and a piece of fish tank tubing. Using the tubing allowed me to select which reservoir I wanted to fill. Filling the outer (largest) reservoir puts the humidity at 40%-50%. filling all three reservoirs puts the humidity at 60%-70%.

The unit holds the humidity great for about 48hrs before it starts dropping and needs more water. Overall I had 9 eggs go into lockdown and of those 8 healthy chicks hatched. I believe that the 9th would have hatched had it not been for the fluke accident of being covered by an already hatched shell. I would highly recommend this incubator for someone who wants to step up from the old Styrofoam models but cant afford the $600-$700 GQF models. This was my first test hatch in this incubator and i cant wait to fill it up with eggs and see how it preforms with a full load.The incubator is very easy to clean as I have mentioned in a previous post.

I wish someone would have reviewed it for me before spending the money to give me more of a piece of mind but someone has to be the first. I am glad I went with this model though and I think it would be great for someone interested in hatching for replenishing their own flock but it is definitely too small for someone wanting to do large scale hatches. This unit holds 27 large fowl eggs comfortably but will probably hold more if you have some smaller egg breeds or pullet eggs.

Thanks for everyone who followed and I hope this review helped someone who was considering this unit. If anyone has any questions that I might have missed please feel free to ask. I feel 100% positive that if I put fertile eggs in the Incuview they will hatch. Thanks again and hoped this helped.

Hello Everyone! Incubator Warehouse here. Thanks for all the great feedback about the IncuView All-In-One Egg Incubator. After some of the feedback we received here about the fan guard restricting airflow. We did some testing and didn't find that there was any effect on hatch rates. All that said we didn't like the current fan guard anyway. We have scoured the world and found a fan guard that doesn't impede air flow. We have now changed the fan guard we use on the IncuView. See picture below.

Based on our testing, replacing the fan guards that are on all current IncuViews is not necessary for a successful hatch, but if you would like one of these new fan guards please email us at [email protected] and we can send you one.

Thanks again for all your positive reviews and support of the IncuView.

Just a quick update for everyone. We have been working like crazy to source not only a better power supply but also a more accurate hygrometer. We have found a new supplier for both and so far the testing phases have been great. We really do appreciate how amazing and understanding our customers have been, we love the feed back, good or bad...it helps us grow as a company. We are up to 10 employees now...including the 2 owners and 2 interns.

I will have more updates soon.

Divider fab went pretty smooth...if you don't count the glue gun 'blowing up'.

Here it is...heat and airflow tests underway.
I stuck a bunch of pieces of yarn hanging down off lid,
dividers don't seem to block airflow much.
Now to see if incy heat is too much for material,
which could be slight different plastic by appearances anyway.
It's #5 mesh, as opposed to the #7 provided by mfg.

Oh, and, one of the best things, and biggest concerns, is that the lid is still easily tipped open and closed without interference.Whew.

upload_2018-3-31_14-22-4.png

upload_2018-3-31_14-22-33.png

Last edited:
Divider worked well, except I still have air circulation concerns.
Was hard to get humidity up, had to add sponges.

Chicks stayed where they hatched, divider walls are softish and movable, but the shape of the lid in conjunction with the top of wall being very close to lid kept them from being pushed too far.

Will make pattern soon, things are crazy here with spring chores.

Back
Top Bottom