Incuview XL Cabinet Reviews?

It has its pros & cons, but kinda wish I'd gone with the Sportsman or home built. However, I'm not giving up yet.
First tid bit, mine arrived with the door window popped out which I siliconed back in. Then it wouldn't heat above 85. Will say their customer service was exceptional. They called me back at 4:30 on a Friday. A wire had disconnected and luckily I fit inside, so didn't have to take off the back panel. They gave me a $50 refund for the inconvenience.
I love it has a hatcher. The top view is great. It holds stellar humidity levels, and heats back up so quickly if I have to open the door. There's such a range in weather here in Texas that sometimes we're drowning in humidity and this machine didn't flinch. Just fill the extrernal bottle every other day or so.
It is very sensitive to placement. And I'm still not getting steady temperatures and there is a degree range or more between the top and bottom shelf during the day. Have one more room to try when I have time. And though I love the humidity kit-- warning-- the external wires/setup has potential for animals/kids/ *ahem* clumsy ppl pulling them out or knocking over. My least favorite part is the turner arm/ turning trays. The arm has to be removed to pull the trays out. It's awkward and not the safest for the eggs. The trays are flimsy. Would never pull one out full. And I worry that some of my serama eggs would fall through. My shipped eggs do much better getting stabilized upright, so would like at least one shelf that doesn't roll.
When I have more time, I'll try to modify. Just not using all the shelves right now until I get steady temperature/ we build some trust.
Hope that helps.

Last edited:
I have the basic incukit xl, and I have great success with it, during first 18 days, however since I bought the basic one, I am not able to reduce fan speed, so I have difficulties during lockdown with such high fan speed and keeping humidity up! I think I have figured a fix for this though.

Great, good luck!! I forgot to mention when I posted the reply a few days ago that I do have the xl basic in a desktop size unit. It of course does not have much installation, and this is why I bought it. I wanted to be able to candle the eggs through the acrylic without having to take them out!
I have learned that my candling obsession is bad for the eggs! I have accidently knocked a few things into my old incubator and cracked many in the process, then I have clumsy hands when it comes to eggs with embryos! Regular store eggs, no problem, but as soon as they have life, I try to be so careful that I end up making other stupid mistakes!!

Ok, first I am sorry, I thought you were talking about the heating/fan unit to build your own. Then I looked at your link and saw that it's a premade incubator!
Wow it looks nice!! Good luck and let us know how it works out for you!!

Ok, thank you! I went ahead an ordered it a few days ago, so we'll see how it goes.
Just curious. How do you like the Incuview XL so far? I'm in the market for a cabinet style incubator. Would love to hear anyone's views on GQF and Dickey's as well.

I should add I have the smaller Incuview and both a hatcher and incubator built with the Incukit XL and Incukit Mini. I like their design and function.

Last edited:
With the way the trays are slightly cupped, it gets a much better turn than the flat one I had in my HovaBator. You can customize turning rate very easily. Feel free to ask anything else. I wish I'd found reviews before I bought it.

Back
Top Bottom