INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Brad- wished you lived closer!!! I'd have to get a few!!;)

I'd love to be able to keep them all but need to focus more on the birds I want to work with right now.

Brad.. lav. orps sound beautiful... but bad timing... I've got eggs that better start hatching! Today is only day 21.. so I've still got hope :)

Good luck with the hatch! If you change your mind, just let me know ;). I got to see the parents of these birds when I picked up the last set of eggs from breeder and they are beautiful! I won't be upset if these don't sell lol.

Wish I lived closer, Brad! We like raising these chicks more everyday and will be adding more soon.

It always seems that most Indiana BYCers live in southern Indiana. I'm addicted to raising chickens as well as hatching! Te hatching is what's getting me in trouble. I'm down to about 60 chicks now with about 3 dozen more still in incubator and 4 turkey eggs!

If i had the money i would take some chicks as well brad. LOL
i can't even imagine what it costs to have a child, let alone raise them!

This past Wednesday I had the chance to meet up with Vickichicki to exchange chicks and eggs! While we didnt get much time to chat (I had to go to training for work), its always great to meet other chicken people! Can't wait to see how the turkey eggs turn out! Thanks again, Vickichicki!

Cluck-sorry to hear about your roo, but glad he is still alive and the hens safe. I'm looking forward to having a few Roos this year again. Hopefully they all behave themselves and won't need to be sent to freezer camp.

I was thinking Zeus too but he is the king of gods and god of the sky, weather ,thunder and lightning. Thought maybe the first one was more appropriate ( and different). But it's up to Cluck!!!

Cluck~ I'm confused . . . I thought your hero rooster's name is Appenzeller, like the mountain dog?

mcurry~ About your tormenters . . .
Getting a bit huffy about people making fun of me or worse, not even raising chickens yet telling me i should have them outside & stop babying them cause they're just stupid chickens. I was told to stop naming them. I just contacted them & informed them to worry about themselves & until they're raising chickens (like the kid thing) keep their opinions to themselves. Ok needed to vent lol
If they're "friends," they aren't very supportive! Don't let their problem become yours-- they're the ones who created a problem by telling you what they think you should do. I believe that type of person is called a Bully.

This thread is so busy and if your gone more than a day then you will have lots of post to read. What I do is I leave this page open all the time. So when im not on i just leave it up on the last page that i read. When i come back i refresh that page and then all i have to do is go forward on post and not back track.
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom