INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Couldn't resist re-posting this here just for fun. Originally posted by NFC in another thread.

baking-jpg.1584209

Save the stuff out of the camper and sell it to someone who wants to live in a tiny house here is a video telling people how to use appliances and such out of a camper in a tiny house.
We considered it, but we really need a haywagon a lot worse. What little it would sell for wouldn't be near enough to buy a 35ft trailer.

We considered it, but we really need a haywagon a lot worse. What little it would sell for wouldn't be near enough to buy a 35ft trailer.
re read my first words sell the stuff OUT OF IT.... not the trailer, I realize you wanted the frame under it for a trailer, that would leave the "gut" of the stuff in it to get rid of meaning you could sell rather than throw away the stuff.....

re read my first words sell the stuff OUT OF IT.... not the trailer, I realize you wanted the frame under it for a trailer, that would leave the "gut" of the stuff in it to get rid of meaning you could sell rather than throw away the stuff.....
My parents had a parked home & shed (vacation resort). When someone hit & run their little pop up trailer, they gutted it & sold the base as a trailer. The mini fridge, covertable table / bed, and the sofa/ bed / storage were put into the shed. Even the matching curtains were added. They basically made themselves a tiny guest house. Boy did my nephews & nieces love "camping" in their own little space! It was so much better than a tent in the lawn. I kind of wish my own kids could have experienced it. (property was sold)

My parents had a parked home & shed (vacation resort). When someone hit & run their little pop up trailer, they gutted it & sold the base as a trailer. The mini fridge, covertable table / bed, and the sofa/ bed / storage were put into the shed. Even the matching curtains were added. They basically made themselves a tiny guest house. Boy did my nephews & nieces love "camping" in their own little space! It was so much better than a tent in the lawn. I kind of wish my own kids could have experienced it. (property was sold)
Yep like the video I linked to same difference they had a guest cottage instead of a permanent home....

Back
Top Bottom