INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Anyone know of someone in NW Indiana with Rouen drakes? My lone survivor from yesterday is wandering the yard quaking for her friends... :...( I've looked on CL and local area papers all I can find are ducklings...
sad.png

My little Polish is on his feet now and starting to eat on his own.

This is how his head was. In this one he's sitting on his butt, but usually fell on over on his back and couldn't get up.

These are 3 silkies that my blue hen hatched about 10 days ago. None of them are actually hers; she was so determined to brood that I gave her 4 eggs.

These are the other chicks that hatched with the Polish. I put 60 eggs in the incubator today; already have about 20 due to hatch next weekend.
Thats fantastic news, wonderful! Amazing what a little TLC can do
big_smile.png

I just listed my 10 week old cockerels on Craig's list for 3.00 each. I had asked 5.00 before on here, but now will give them away for FREE to anyone on this forum who wants them. I will not ship them, but possibly could meet/deliver them for gas money. I also think 3 of my next 6 are going to males, too!
barnie.gif
I have no need for other males--especially 5 of them! These are a mix of Black Australorp (the father) and Red Stars. I am in Indy on the norheast side--around 65th Street and Keystone Ave area.
Here are the pics again.

Back
Top Bottom