INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Hello! We had this beautiful bird show up at our house in Martinsville, IN yesterday and she is still with us this morning. We've checked with all the neighbors and no one seems to know where she came from. Unfortunately we cannot keep her but she seems to like it here and even wants to come in the house. If anyone is interested in coming to get the bird we would greatly appreciate it! We really know nothing about these birds and don't really know what to do with it. Feel free to call us at 317-797-5850.

Hello! We had this beautiful bird show up at our house in Martinsville, IN yesterday and she is still with us this morning. We've checked with all the neighbors and no one seems to know where she came from. Unfortunately we cannot keep her but she seems to like it here and even wants to come in the house. If anyone is interested in coming to get the bird we would greatly appreciate it! We really know nothing about these birds and don't really know what to do with it. Feel free to call us at 317-797-5850.
Get a hold of @ellymayRans ! She's in your area and has headed a peafowl rescue recently. Looks like a peahen to me, but I'm not sure what her color is called. Pretty bird, and I'd love to take her in, but I don't know what I'm doing with pea fowl and shouldn't have them because of zoning issues. Alternatively, if @jchny2000 would like her, I could provide transport possibly. Thanks for posting and welcome to the thread!

Hi guys, finally sat down but going to bed in a minute. Youngest DD is on her way to Mexico for her Honeymoon! I shared pictures on FB but will upload here when my phone and internet wants to lol. DH and I were both so overcome with emotions, my baby girl was stunning to see. Very proud. Excited to meet more of my new SILs family... That's what got me back into chickens, my new SIL 4 years ago. Awesome fella that has been raised to appreciate a homestead lifestyle.This was our last child to wed. Feeling a really empty house tonight.
Parents, enjoy your kids while they are still babies! You blink and there they are.. grown up. DD was the youngest grandchild & child for all of us in our families.
Will catch up tomorrow, and welcome to anyone new posting!

Hello all! I am new to the group and fairly new to raising chickens! I am located on the south side of Indy and I have 9 hens and 1 rooster. They are still young at roughly 11-12 weeks. I have 2 golden laced Wyandottes, 2 Rhode Island reds (1 hen/1roo), 2 black jersey Giants and 4 ISA Browns. All of them are use as sweet as can be and very friendly!

Hello all! I am new to the group and fairly new to raising chickens! I am located on the south side of Indy and I have 9 hens and 1 rooster. They are still young at roughly 11-12 weeks. I have 2 golden laced Wyandottes, 2 Rhode Island reds (1 hen/1roo), 2 black jersey Giants and 4 ISA Browns. All of them are use as sweet as can be and very friendly!
Welcome to the group!
frow.gif

Welcome! Glad you're here
1f44d.png
1f600.png

Back
Top Bottom