INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Does Metzer have turkeys? And will they ship them together? If they do then I'd love to order with you! July is fine with me! I just want 2 Female White Chinese Geese.

I honestly don't know if they have turkeys. I will look at their website and see. I also know that we have talked about a duck or two and also meat birds. We are just very busy this spring and early summer so any time to use the brooder will have to be July or later.

Looking to re home my small flock of 5 birds. They are right at 1 year old and are fantastic layers. I have 3 golden comets and 2 easter eggers. The comets lay XL to Jumbo size eggs and lay daily even through winter and when they were molting. The easter eggers lay almost daily and one lays pink eggs and the other bright blue. I would like for them to stay together. I am not asking any money just that they go somewhere where they will have the proper time to care for them, a change in life circumstance will have me moving soon and will not be able to take them with me. Located in Jeffersonville in Clark county.
What's your coop like?! And are you getting rid of that too? I'm right up the highway in Memphis but only have a small backyard and I currently have a small coop for my 4 bantams. Are they all hens?

Last edited:
Looking to re home my small flock of 5 birds. They are right at 1 year old and are fantastic layers. I have 3 golden comets and 2 easter eggers. The comets lay XL to Jumbo size eggs and lay daily even through winter and when they were molting. The easter eggers lay almost daily and one lays pink eggs and the other bright blue. I would like for them to stay together. I am not asking any money just that they go somewhere where they will have the proper time to care for them, a change in life circumstance will have me moving soon and will not be able to take them with me. Located in Jeffersonville in Clark county.

I honestly don't know if they have turkeys. I will look at their website and see. I also know that we have talked about a duck or two and also meat birds. We are just very busy this spring and early summer so any time to use the brooder will have to be July or later.
Keep in touch with me! I don't mind waiting!

Introducing Marigold and Cookie! So excited to finally have Polish!
No broody mama. She did good thru the night but started pecking their heads when she could see them. That's okay- it gives me the ability to bond better. Marigold has imprinted on me more than any chick has ever. She will cry and if I poke my head over the top she stops and tries to "fly" up to me. It was hard to get her to stay still to even get a picture cause she wants to crawl up on me. Today they are nice and settled in. Only happy cheaps. This chicken mama is doing a contented sigh!
1f423.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom