INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Look what I just found in my incubator about 5 min ago:
(not due until Wed!)
Poof Poof's 1st purebred Silver Appenzeller Spitzhauben chick!
img_0724-copy-jpg.1471023

:wee
img_0726-copy-jpg.1471024

:love

I happened to take this pic today. Who knew she'd be a mom just a few hours later?
img_0633-jpg.1471025

Had a stray dog in my pasture today! :mad: Husky type dog. Moose and Tron chased it around in the boys pasture, it crossed over to my cows pasture, and my pregnant girls went after it too. It was trying to get into the goat pen. After getting shocked by the fence several times it left. It yelped several times doubt it will be back.

Our neighbors dog got loose last week and the boys scared that pup so bad. It was hilarious.
Had a stray dog in my pasture today! :mad: Husky type dog. Moose and Tron chased it around in the boys pasture, it crossed over to my cows pasture, and my pregnant girls went after it too. It was trying to get into the goat pen. After getting shocked by the fence several times it left. It yelped several times doubt it will be back.

This is my steer, KC and a friends daughter, Hannah. She showed him in dairy class yesterday at 4H county fair, took 1st place in his class, and 1st in showmanship! Hannah plans to study and become a livestock veterinarian. She also showed 2 of my goats in dairy class, very competitive class in our area.. still took 4th and 6th place. Very proud to know this young lady, and to be able to help her achieve her goals.
IMG_27351.jpg

Back
Top Bottom