Inner ear infection

Bantamlover23

Songster
11 Years
Aug 6, 2008
Chuluota, FL
OK I was just diagnosed with an inner ear infection (it hurts) and I am now taking an antibiotic and steriods to clear up my sinuses. Is there anything externally I can do to make it feel better?

Last edited:
I've never had an inner ear infestion before, but when I get a sore ear. I always put one of those winter headbands on, the heat, seems to make it feel better. With this being said, I never had to go to the doc. for ear probs as an adult. I eat raw garlic anytime, I'm feeling yucky.. It's wortha try a headband like for sking... I never checked to see where you live, if you would have this kind've thing around your house.. I live in Canada..

haha my typo is too funny to change... sorry bout that.. I see you live in FL so nut sure if you have a headband for your ears... Maybe try a towel folded? Wrap it around your head, something to hold the heat in? Keep the air out?

I get ear infections a lot also. I eat raw garlic and will put garlic olive oil drops in my ear. And take ibuprofen around the clock. It takes about 4 days then I'm better. I hate antibiotics so I get desperate. I've also learned that milk allergies can make you prone to ear infections. So if you get soar ears a lot you probably have a milk intolerance.

Back
Top Bottom