IMG_3902.jpg

IMG_3905.jpg

IMG_3908.jpg

IMG_3911.jpg

IMG_3912.jpg

IMG_3910.jpg

Hope you enjoyed them
smile.png

My coop was a 9x9 doll house shed when we moved here 11 yrs ago, it has been home to feral cats in the past & now it houses our 9 pullets & 1 cockerel. It had to be modified into a coop that could accommodate the 2 Silkie pullets & silkie roo, so you will notice the ladder to roost close to wall & the poop tray close to the Trex composite roosts. They have been in there since April of this year & I have been very lucky that they have been very neat! Takes me less than 5 mins to pick poops out of poop tray & their 2 sandboxes on the floor if I get up late & they want a dust bath LOL I always keep a bag of chips (white plastic) on the floor. Its the Beaver Bag from Agway & as you can see I have a Broody Black Silkie behind it right now
he.gif

91292_dsc_0013.jpg

91292_dsc_0016.jpg

91292_dsc_0017.jpg

91292_dsc_0015.jpg

Beeliz, you did it! YAY! So much easier to see now. You have like a Chicken Kingdom going on there! I'll bet they love it.

AND I love your ducks! They're so cute in the swimming pool! I would love a couple ducks, but first things first, I need a new chicken coop.

Quote:
NH chicks,,thank you!! Yes,I finally did it,,lol,,ducks are great fun,
I think you should get some possibly next spring, or after you get your new coop
smile.png

Thanks to all who have posted great pics here. What a slice of heaven!

If the Buddhists are right, I want to come back a as chicken in one of your yards!

I can not thank y'all enough! We are in the design stage of the interior of the coop. We have so many ideas with limited space, every time I look on this thread I get more and more confused. We have such talented and creative people here my brain hurts.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom