Introducing a new breed - the 'Derpington'

Oh my!! What have I done?!!?
gig.gif

I dunno Nambroth, but imagine if a whole new breed, the Derpington, came out of your great stories - Derperella will have acheived a kind of immortality! I know I'd sign up for a Derpington any day. I understand Derp herself may not be suitable to breed, due to her genetic issues, but the idea of Derp-ness is a fine one to instil in a new breed.

Last edited:
Oh no, it'd be very irresponsible for me to breed her due to the things that made her Derpy in the first place. I understand, though, that Meyer's 'standard' for a Salmon Faverolles now looks like Derp though. Which, of course, is wrong for a SF, but if anyone wants a healthy chick that might look like her....

Quote:
I have to say it's Derp's colouring and not poor Derp's Derpiness that makes me want a Derpette. I'd be more than happy with beautiful Derp colouring but a healthy chicken any day!

Nambroth, I'd LOVE to see Derp... and also...
My BO is a little like Derp. She's not exactly... normal... she'll stare at me until I pick her up. She'll go "SCRE--BOCK?" She's a little derpy if I do say so myself. You can agree with me, or just not respond, but I do think Amulet and Derp would have a great time if they ever got to meet each other.

Back
Top Bottom