Introduction , Hello everyone!

I
Oh man, I'm so sorry you can't get chickens yet, but welcome! There's lots to learn in the meantime and I'm sure much of your knowledge from the buns will carry over to the birds as well! So glad to have you here! 😎

Wow! On less than 5 ACRES of land? Now that's what I call insanity! There's some cities and municipalities in Ontario that allow them right in the city limits! On lots that are 18-25ft wide!

I raised a couple thousand rabbits over the years up until two or so years ago! I stopped at the beginning of covid because getting them processed became quite a chore. So I processed them all myself and filled my freezer full! Wouldn't you know it that our deep freeze died on us while away and I lost all of my rabbit meat and about 1/2 of a hog too!

Now I'm going to attempt a stealth quail grow inside of the shed I previously used for rabbits! For some stupid reason I'm allowed to have 5,000 nasty disease ridden pigeons, but not a single quail! Oh, and the city has to pay an exterminator to kill pigeons every year or two when they become problematic! I've never heard them hiring one to kill rogue quail though!

Find the logic behind that one? 🤷‍♂️
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/whats-going-on-with-my-bunny-colors.1593606/
I posted a new thread but it's not looking like it's available. The other posts all look highlighted and mine is dull. Would you happen to know why?

Back
Top Bottom