Intruder!! Lol

Oct 17, 2020
All my ducks were acting funny this morning (they were all getting along and crowded together). From my office, they looked as if they were watching something. So I do my common response of checking the skies for predators since there is a nest nearby. The sky is completely clear. Then I heard something and shifted my gaze go find this massive wild turkey in my yard outside the ducks fence. It was just walking through trying to figure out what my animals were doing caged up lol it tried to go next door but the dogs (neighbors has 6 full grown pups) decided to run up to the fence and scare it... I have never seen a turkey fly until today... where it landed on my roof and woke up my kid lmao today has been interesting

Attachments

• 20210330_064636.jpg
    20210330_064636.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 20210330_064815.jpg
    20210330_064815.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20210330_064811.jpg
    20210330_064811.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 6
All my ducks were acting funny this morning (they were all getting along and crowded together). From my office, they looked as if they were watching something. So I do my common response of checking the skies for predators since there is a nest nearby. The sky is completely clear. Then I heard something and shifted my gaze go find this massive wild turkey in my yard outside the ducks fence. It was just walking through trying to figure out what my animals were doing caged up lol it tried to go next door but the dogs (neighbors has 6 full grown pups) decided to run up to the fence and scare it... I have never seen a turkey fly until today... where it landed on my roof and woke up my kid lmao today has been interesting
The pics are great!

Its all the same turkey lol not sure if it was male or female (looked female but had a beard). Poor thing was fine until my next door neighbors dogs decided to be jerks (really wish they'd get rid of their now full grown puppies). Hope it found its friend that was hanging in the front of the house. What am I going to do when an entire flock shows up lol

Back
Top Bottom