Is anyone else a compulsive Cookbook Collector?

frow.gif
frow.gif

I'm lucky as I'm a volunteer at an Oxfam Charity Bookshop here in the UK. We have thousands of books donated every week & many of these are cookery ones. So if I find one that I love I can buy it. It is very tempting though -- I spend way too much every week........!!
big_smile.png

Hattie

lord i have more cook books than i know what to do with everytime i see one i have to get it , i have got several cook books from my grandmother that she has had for years and from others , along with old newspapers that are dated back to the 30's and 20's with recipes in them as well of course those are put up and sealed tight i need to get in there and copy all the recipes some how lol

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I have about 400 recipes on my computer that I have to print off. I just bought a notebook and some sleeves to put them in. I have too many cookbooks to count! I will sit down and read a cookbook like other people read a romance novel! I especially like the cookbooks like BYC just put out. I figure the recipes in those books are the best people think make. Also love the family cookbooks I find at garage sales. I found one a german family put out that had all of their old world family recipes in it! I also have about 4 web sites that email me every day with recipes. There is nothing like a good recipe!

Ok....I'm ate up
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom