Is my dog pregnant? Or is it just her worms.

she was around unfixed dogs and I tried to keep them off of her. None were dangerously big though
I don’t know. We’ve never had a dog have worms.
yes, we’ve gave her dewormer
No she hasn’t
Well more than likely she is pregnant than. The best thing to do is seprate them from other dogs when in heat.
Are you sure she had worms?
If she had a dewormer once you may have to do it again before the worms are gone.

A dog pregnancy should last about 2 months (63 days is the most common estimate I see). So if she was in heat a month or two ago, the timing is about right.

I think there is a pretty good chance she is pregnant, but not a certainty.

Are you able to take her to a vet? That could be a good way to learn if she is pregnant, get advice about the worms, and have the vet check if she is generally healthy in other ways.

If a vet is not an option, you should probably start researching what to expect when a dog gives birth, and how to raise puppies, in case that is what happens.
I agree that the dog should be took to a vet because if the female has worms the puppies will to. And the dog could have complications so its best to know a vet you can trust. Then you can know how many puppies that she will have and what you need to do with them all.

A dog pregnancy should last about 2 months (63 days is the most common estimate I see). So if she was in heat a month or two ago, the timing is about right.

I think there is a pretty good chance she is pregnant, but not a certainty.

Are you able to take her to a vet? That could be a good way to learn if she is pregnant, get advice about the worms, and have the vet check if she is generally healthy in other ways.

If a vet is not an option, you should probably start researching what to expect when a dog gives birth, and how to raise puppies, in case that is what happens.
Thank you, I’ll keep an eye on her. And vet is kinda a option? We don’t rlly have the money since vet checks for utrasounds could be $300-$1000 Accoriding to google

Well more than likely she is pregnant than. The best thing to do is seprate them from other dogs when in heat.
Are you sure she had worms?
If she had a dewormer once you may have to do it again before the worms are gone.
I’m 100%, Ive checked her poop
and yeah I think we did it wrong last time, she was eating before we gave it to her

Thank you, I’ll keep an eye on her. And vet is kinda a option? We don’t rlly have the money since vet checks for utrasounds could be $300-$1000 Accoriding to google
Thats not true everywhere our vet charges $50-$100 most vets around us charge $100-$150 for ultrasounds. It honestly depends on where you go. Certain vet schools offer them for cheaper to.

That is quite a range of prices, if some charge more than three times as much as others! I suggest you call your vet to ask what their price is-- at least then you will have a firm number to help you make a decision.

Back
Top Bottom