Is my pot belly pig pregnant?!?!?

Pics
The piggy in the back is 3 years old and this is her second pregnancy. She is a lot bigger but she is also out on grass whereas her first pregnant she was not. She weighs 35 lbs not pregnant, haven't weighed her recently.
I'm glad to hear starlingsbaby's piggy has her own space. She does look ready to drop anytime. Is she bred to another potbelly or a full size pig?

I do have a question. I am getting milk from jazzy, and sometimes it is a good squirt. I have read that one you see milk you have 4-ish days till farrowing. Her nipples(just the tips) are not like stinkerbelle's. They are larger but not like that. That is why I asked if it was her pigs first pregnancy. I guess what I am asking is since her nipples are not as pronounced as stinkerbelle's I probably have longer than 4-ish days? And the hole she dug, I put bedding in it just in case and she un dug her hole. lol It is now just as flat as before. Still trying to borrow someone's camera to take pictures.

benn lil over a week i guess. she got her nest ready i jus dont know when she is gonna go. i got my vet friend comming tomorrow to look at her again.
Wow she is huge. I don't think Jazzy will ever get that big. Or i hope not, that means she would have bunches of babies. How long has it been since you first saw milk on stinkerbelle. I am trying to figure out how much longer jazzy has. A week or more or less. Still wish she would have them on my bday, but that is a month away, I don't want to wait that LONG. lol

Quote:
i got a pic of my male. he has pot belly in him but he mixed with something. i put them together jus long enough to build a second pen and she became preg in that time. i did not want her to breed with him but it happened and he is bigger than her. i will post a pic of him and maybe you can help me determine his breed. but he is such a sweet pig i love them so much. but she is full blooded potbelly i was told. now as to the dad i knw he has it in him but is mixed. i will post a pic of him. i keep only my females together cause of the preg thing lol. but they got me lol.

i got a pic of my male. he has pot belly in him but he mixed with something. i put them together jus long enough to build a second pen and she became preg in that time. i did not want her to breed with him but it happened and he is bigger than her. i will post a pic of him and maybe you can help me determine his breed. but he is such a sweet pig i love them so much. but she is full blooded potbelly i was told. now as to the dad i knw he has it in him but is mixed. i will post a pic of him. i keep only my females together cause of the preg thing lol. but they got me lol.

here is my male. he was not this big when they bred but this is him a few weeks ago. his name is cookie. this is the daddy.

OMG this is so awesome. I love the wallow pic =D. What a nice wallow. Should be any day now. Be careful some pigs will eat other pigs piglets, or so I have heard.
i know so i got her a section of the pen blocked off for jus her that is dry and she has her nest in. i would never leave her in with the others our male is a sweetheart but my other female she is a full yorkshire and is a big mean girl lol. and they love that wallow my kids makes it for them lol and when it rains it gets bigger and they love it so much they spend most their time in it. lol

Quote:
yes she is huge. she is about to pop. she is driving me crazy making me wait. i want her to have them so i dont stress everyday lol. makin me have gray hairs and i aint but 30 lol

These piggies have had alot of us sitting on the edge of our seats for 2 months now. Sheesh!
I feel like an auntie waiting for the news.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom