Is she a Red Pyle Old English or ????????

love-my-wolves

Songster
11 Years
Mar 14, 2008
Front Royal, VA
OK, I've been trying to figure out what Nugget is....... then I came across a pic of a Red Pyle, and I'm sure she looks darn close, what do you think??

Nugget
DSC00427.jpg

Yes, those are my 4 week EEs in the background, and Nugget is the SAME SIZE!!! Tiny little thing!
DSC00430.jpg

Thanks all!!! I'm thinking of studding out a roo (LOL), and possibly getting some hatching eggs if she is OEG.
jumpy.gif

Love My Wolves What have you decided about studding a roo out for your girl. If you do let me know how it goes.

I was going to do the same with my 3 OEG especially the white ones. I think you got lucky and have a pure breed Red Pyle OEG. The shape of her head and the way her face looks with those big old eyes i would bet she is of pure blood RP OEG. Plus yours has a pure white beak which is more correct than mine. I definatly have cross breeds with an EE 3 girls didnt get beards but the male did.

I think its also funny we both got ours when we got some EE. Or did your get her from a different place and time. the one pictured below and the two white ones are all 2.5 months old, yet the lil 5 week old girls i just set free to free range with them arnt much smaller in size than they are just like you mentioned about your NUGGET, I think these OEG are all the small bantams.

Juliechick and En Plein Air Farms, Thank you so very much . These two are my 2nd favorites. The Phoenix pictured with them eating is my favorite.
I love these ones allot though. Its funny how the mixes always become my favorites.
600x450px-LL-7fbce3a9_IMG_0634.jpeg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom