Is there a way to 'unsuscribe' to a thread?

Quote:
I've never found a better and nicer group of people anywhere.

i paid Opa a dollar to say that...
lol.png

I'm be watching my mail.

I unsuscribed to a thread and it didn't work. Tried twice more. Didn't work. It's stalking me!
No biggie - just not sure how to make it go away.
JJ

I think I see what's up. The "new post" chick (yellow guy) is different from subscriptions. Anytime there is a new post to a thread or topic the chick will show up.

If this isn't working properly (like you've read a post and chick is still there) you may need to logout, delete your internet cookies, and log back in.

Quote:
that's odd. try waving your arms around in big circles and yell,
"Yooooo Hoooo!" that'll work for sure. if it's not there in 15 minutes, wait longer.

plus, the mailman probably is scared off when you stand by the mail box like this all the time:

12425_sam_and_gun.jpg

Hi
smile.png

To clarify, I'm talking about threads that I respond to that thereafter always alert (with the little chicklet) when someone has added to the thread. Sometimes the thread goes on forever and gets off topic or it gets repetitive. Can you 'unsuscribe' to those if you want to so the little chicklet that alerts to a new post in that particular thread (but not all other threads) goes away? It's hard to ignore the cute little chicklet
wink.png

No biggie if not, just wondering.

(Clicking on suscribe and then unsuscribe doesn't do it.)

JJ

Quote:
Where is this alert that you speak of? In your email or in recent posts? I didn't know there was an alert. Sorry just curious. I see the little chickies in recent posts, but assume it's the same thing everyone else is seeing. ??

I know what JJ speaks of. When you click on Your Posts, it shows all threads that you have posted in. I always check this to see if anybody has replied to any of my messages. If there is a new reply, then that message is moved to the top of the list and the little chick shows up to show that it has unread replies. If I've posted something in one of the never ending threads, these threads continually show up although I may no longer be interested in the thread. It's just the nature of the how it works, I doubt there is any way around it.

By the way, before reading this thread I had never noticed the options at the bottom to Subscribe or show Your Posts. To get to Your Posts I have always clicked on Profile and then Show All Posts to get to the same thing. A long time ago I had asked for a Your Posts options to be added to the top menu bar. I was told that couldn't be done and to just keep accessing it via Profile and Show All Posts...

Back
Top Bottom