Is this bumble foot?

I use a mix of warm water, coconut oil and mixture of turmeric, chilli powder, ground coriander, ground cumin, ground ginger and pepper-
sounds strange? well it works fast and seems to have stopped in all ducks- also have a black water day with charcoal as a preventative >>>>>>>.

I use a mix of warm water, coconut oil and mixture of turmeric, chilli powder, ground coriander, ground cumin, ground ginger and pepper-
sounds strange? well it works fast and seems to have stopped in all ducks-

also have a black water with charcoal as a preventative >>>>>>>.
For them to eat or make into a poultice to go over the bumble?

She wont let me soak her feet, she just keeps freaking out and stressing. She wont stay calm at all, what can I do to keep her calm? Please help i dont want to lose my duck

Wrap her burrito style in a towel. That way she can’t fight you. She’s stressed which makes you stressed not a good combination. Probably wouldn’t hurt to let her rest tonight an try again tomorrow. Just wrap her in a towel to soak her feet I use bucket put the epsom salt and warm water in mix well then sit the duck in feet first hold onto her so she doesn’t jump out or drink the water.

She wont let me soak her feet, she just keeps freaking out and stressing. She wont stay calm at all, what can I do to keep her calm? Please help i dont want to lose my duck
My duck was the same way. Do what @Miss Lydia said and she should be find. I didn't use a towel for my duck(wish I would have) I just held his wings down and held him down. After several days he got used to it...he never liked it but got used to it. Remember...ducks LOVE treats!!! ;);) Don't be to scared...I was beside myself when I found my duck had it and was so scared! I followed what people said and asked lots of Q's...don't feel bad asking to many questions...we want to help you and we want your duck better just as much as you do!:hugs:hugs

@happy duck Many of the pics there are 'RED X's'...might want to fix those.
O thanks!!! I have tried many times to fix them but it never works....it bugs me too....:he

Back
Top Bottom