Is this enough space for 8 birds?

You can get rid of them, if it's the best thing for them. It just makes it really hard to do. Being responsible is not easy. In fact, it's usually really, really hard.
really cause I don't think u understand. If a person u love very much died and the only thing left of them is the chickens u can't just get rid of them.

really cause I don't think u understand. If a person u love very much died and the only thing left of them is the chickens u can't just get rid of them.
But you also can't keep them, if it's not what is best for them...
That is the point I've been trying to make.
Keeping them, because it's the emotionally easy thing to do, might not be what is best for the birds.
Being responsible means doing what is right for them, even if it's emotionally difficult.

Ok and they are all very healthy and I've raised for many years. They point I'm trying to make is stop saying the same stuff over and over again. I said MANY TIMES THAT IM ADDING ON SOON.

Ok and they are all very healthy and I've raised for many years. They point I'm trying to make is stop saying the same stuff over and over again. I said MANY TIMES THAT IM ADDING ON SOON.
How many years?

Quote: Ditto Dat^^^

Better to give some up now and keep the rest healthier.......you don't want them all to become unhealthy and possibly die from a bad housing situation.
That would be much harder, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom