Is this part of this forum?

36435_nobacon.jpg

I can see that the little piggy has hoofs on a hardwood floor. Does the pig make marks on the floor? Are they litter box trained or like a dog? Do they need shots like a dog? Do they get fleas? Can they be spay or neutered? Oh and if they can get fleas are there other parasite like lice or what ever that they can get? If so is there a frontline type product that can be used for prevention? Oh and worms do they need to be wormed?
We are looking for a good beginners big Can anyone here think of one for us to start with?

Quote:
Sorry, I'm not an expert on all things piggy. The pic of the walking bacon was from when one of the kids brought it home to hand feed due to being the last/runt of a potbellied pig litter that was rejected. It was less then a week old and was being bottle fed like a human baby every 3 hours or less. The kid now has it at their place (I think). I got so many kids and hanger-on’s drifting in and out, I can't keep the headcount or names straight. YO---Missus, get me some more vittles to grill, I think there's some more "friends" of the kids here for something.

Back
Top Bottom