Is this the right place to say hello ? :)

pookado

Hatching
12 Years
Dec 10, 2007
Hi everyone!!

I am thrilled to find this web site
smile.png
so many people with feathery babies!
smile.png

My username is pookado - but you all can call me Melissa..

this is the real pookado:
2102568508_60ed8387af_m.jpg

We have 3 chickens at the moment - 1 Mum, (Betty) and 2 babies (yet to be named)
smile.png

2096779950_b274a993a2_m.jpg

Hey gidday there, how did you find us? Its wonderful to see another Aussie here, welcome to the friendliest chicken community in the world!!
Pookadoo is a real cutie pie!!!
BTW Carlton will win this year!!! Judd No 5!!
bun.gif

Have fun here i know you will!!

Last edited:
Quote:
I believe I did a search at Yahoo for "raising backyard chickens" or something like that. I have found the website to be jam-packed with much needed information. We wanted to make sure we were feeding them the right stuff and providing everything they needed, and the site has helped us do just that
smile.png

Thanks for compliment on the pook.. sadly, she is well aware of her 'cuteness' and uses it as needed.

Oh Mellissa, I just read your personal Page.
Wow you poor love, You will get through this and Dear little Betty will help you!
I hope she stays safe, can you perhaps make a coop just for sleeping in and let them out during the day?
I wonder where she sleeps!
Well done, you will have to try the chat room sometime, that is where the action is!!!just have to get used to the timezones, everyone is waking up now over there and we are getting ready for sleep, Then in the morning we are waking up and they are getting ready for sleep, but somehow we manage to stay on the same wavelength!!!
Have a great time with your loved ones.
hugs.gif

wee.gif
Another chicken addict
woot.gif
woot.gif

Welcome Melissa....... I also read your page.....you poor girl.....glad you made it through.....and ended up among us
ya.gif

Love your momma...she is so pretty......

Last edited:
Welcome pookado! There is at least one drawback to this site. You find yourself here at all hours, and it is hard to leave!......... Oh thats two drawbacks! But whos counting? Enjoy the addiction!

randy

Back
Top Bottom