Is This The Truth?

Mine eat all this 🤣 not the no things except meat and avocados (no pit or rind) and cooked beans/ potatoes. Not big on citrus though they’re funny with that

Whoops. I’ve given whole soft apples (w the core), dairy (Greek yogurt), grapes w seeds, & cooked pinto & lentils.

Everyone is still ok. :idunno
Same here. As well as tuna with no issues. Since when does chocolate and chocolate cake need separate categories? In my mind chocolate of any kind is off limits for all animals. I noticed someone mentioned citrus but my birds are crazy about some mandarin orange segments (no citrus peelings)

Who would feed chickens an avocado pit? And could a chicken actually eat one? I mean, really? "Oh look, a seed bigger than my head! Gulp! Oh, gag, it's stuck .... gaaaah!" Croak. Now see, we TOLD you not to feed your chickens avocado pits! You never listen! :old
Seems like I have read about a chicken eating the pit before. My mind might be running away with this but it seems like the bird died from an impaction (or maybe choking), but again, there's a chance I made that part up, unintentionally of course

Seems like I have read about a chicken eating the pit before. My mind might be running away with this but it seems like the bird died from an impaction (or maybe choking), but again, there's a chance I made that part up, unintentionally of course
A chicken that stupid deserves the Darwin award. 🙄 Sorry, not very sympathetic of me. My chickens' run is half full of lilies, which are toxic to chickens. They shelter from the sun under them, and scratch around the roots for bugs. No chicken has ever sickened or died from eating the lilies, they leave them alone. The lilies are magnificent from the chickens fertilizing and cultivating them. They dwell happily together.

A chicken that stupid deserves the Darwin award. 🙄 Sorry, not very sympathetic of me. My chickens' run is half full of lilies, which are toxic to chickens. They shelter from the sun under them, and scratch around the roots for bugs. No chicken has ever sickened or died from eating the lilies, they leave them alone. The lilies are magnificent from the chickens fertilizing and cultivating them. They dwell happily together.
Isn't it amazing how most of them just know what to eat and what not to eat? I think that's pretty incredible 💜

Back
Top Bottom