ISA-Brown page. :)))))))

This is my Daisy Girl!
ya.gif
She just started laying about a week ago at 20-21 weeks, but she hasn't missed a day. Love her,
love.gif
she is the sweetest of my whole flock ( over 80 birds) she was just pecking at the back door a little while ago. I wish now I had gotten more ISA's next year I will be getting some more for sure.

I love my ISA's too. I don't have many left. I still have a few, around 5 to 7 years old. They are still laying. I still get 3/4 eggs per week from them. Now the birds are starting to go into their yearly molt so they aren't laying too well. They have shrunk somewhat just like people do when they get old.

I hope my girls live to be that old. Youre very fortunate. Mine turn 1 yr old at the end of this month

I love how rich ginger their feathers are. In the sun it looks like fire

Just found out that my Rural King is getting ISA chicks this week.
wee.gif
Can't wait, going to go get several as soon as they get there. My Daisy girl came from there and she is the best one I have . She is my favorite.
love.gif
I would love to just have a whole flock of them, just for laying.

Just found out that my Rural King is getting ISA chicks this week.
wee.gif
Can't wait, going to go get several as soon as they get there. My Daisy girl came from there and she is the best one I have . She is my favorite.
love.gif
I would love to just have a whole flock of them, just for laying.

I would just say "buyer beware". Some places sell what they call ISA Browns which are really just Red Sex-Links.

That was the first question I asked, because I knew that the only true ISA's come from Townline, and these do come from there, so they should be the real thing. I just like them because of their temperament. But I know what you guys mean. I was sold a bunch of "ameruacaunas" that ended up being easter eggers.

That was the first question I asked, because I knew that the only true ISA's come from Townline, and these do come from there, so they should be the real thing. I just like them because of their temperament. But I know what you guys mean. I was sold a bunch of "ameruacaunas" that ended up being easter eggers.

This is from Hendrix Genetics. Some of the farms listed below have been acquired by Dekalb Poultry Research, Inc.,such as Kimber Farms and J.J. Warren Inc. that I am aware of.
Quote:

Got my new chicky babies last night. They are so cute and fluffy!!!
love.gif
I also got some more rhode island reds, the black and white ones are some that I hatched myself from my white crested polish. They are just so small they fit right in with the newbies and they are 3 weeks old.... Gotta love bantams.

Back
Top Bottom