ISA-Brown page. :)))))))

i have 2 others but it wont let me post and are these isa browns or golden comets?in the pictures above

This is my other one that I want to know if it's a boy or a girl

I bought 8 ISA Brown pullets from TSC. 7 of them seem to be getting typical golden/orange/brownish colored feathers and one is almost white (not a pure white but cream/yellow white). They are 3 1/2 weeks old. The whitish looking one doesn't have a larger comb than the others. It is slightly larger than the other 7. The chick looked like the others when I purchased it at less than a week old. Is she still a pullet. I don't really understand the genetics of the sex link nor do I even know if she is absolutely an ISA Brown. I do know that is what TSC sold them as that. Any opinions or thoughts?

Here are my two girls who arrived this morning, 5 weeks old, from Murray McMurray. The hatchery listed them as Red sex-links, but the supplier (who actually shipped the birds) says they're ISA Browns. Can that be true? Didn't come from Townline. No matter, they're very healthy and cute! I named them Wilma and Betty.
1f60a.png

I bought 8 ISA Brown pullets from TSC.  7 of them seem to be getting typical golden/orange/brownish colored feathers and one is almost white (not a pure white but cream/yellow white).  They are 3 1/2 weeks old.  The whitish looking one doesn't have a larger comb than the others.  It is slightly larger than the other 7.  The chick looked like the others when I purchased it at less than a week old.  Is she still a pullet.  I don't really understand the genetics of the sex link nor do I even know if she is absolutely an ISA Brown.  I do know that is what TSC sold them as that.  Any opinions or thoughts?

That is the same reason I am surfing this tread. One of mine is a creamy color

Back
Top Bottom