ISA-Brown page. :)))))))

I have heard them live up to 5 years. Mine are only 8 months old and I hope my 3 girls live to be 3-5 id feel so blessed. We never know how long our animals have so I treat them so well , while theyre around :)
My isa chickens are my diamonds

I have heard them live up to 5 years. Mine are only 8 months old and I hope my 3 girls live to be 3-5 id feel so blessed. We never know how long our animals have so I treat them so well , while theyre around :)
My isa chickens are my diamonds
Oh okay. Yeah I would also!

I looked back a few pages and I love all of your isa brown photos thats for sharing!

I think its great you rescued those 8 hens theyre beautiful and look so sweet.

After my isas are gone i was thinking about adopting chickens that were either neglected, owners can no longer keep them etc. I want my coop to be a safe place for the ones who dont have a good home

I looked back a few pages and I love all of your isa brown photos thats for sharing!

I think its great you rescued those 8 hens theyre beautiful and look so sweet.

After my isas are gone i was thinking about adopting chickens that were either neglected, owners can no longer keep them etc. I want my coop to be a safe place for the ones who dont have a good home
I never rescued any. lol If you were talking to me that is.

chickenboy a few pages back someone rescued 8 isa hens. I was saying thats amazing of them to do that:)

Quote:
Not really, what happens is that they force them to lay about 330 eggs per year, this can take a toll on any chickens if they were able to do the same feat.. now add to that the fact most of their lives is spent on small cages, then you may short the lives of any bird, now if you were to give them the chance to live normal chicken lives, they would live as long as normal chickens hens do, but I hardly see a 2 year old hen(except mine) living that long, they go to freezer camp sooner than that..

Back
Top Bottom