ISA-Brown page. :)))))))

Scrubby scrubby on those little vents. I had two that needed it twice. After that it was all good.

I bought 4 ISA "pullets" at tractor supple but one looks like what should be a cockerel from all the reading I've done. I've never had chickens before so I could be wrong!

I bought 4 ISA "pullets" at tractor supple but one looks like what should be a cockerel from all the reading I've done. I've never had chickens before so I could be wrong!
Pullets

Males

a male and a female.

2 males and the rest females for a project I was working on.

This is one of the males and some females of my project birds.

Chicks are 6 weeks old. So cute. I love their fuzzy butts. When I pick them up the make a chirping noise.

My first adventure as a chicken mom started out with 7 Isa Browns (that's what it said on the sign) and a silkie! I've learned a lot from this thread. Thank you all for the great info. The girls are about 5-6 weeks. They weren't positive on the age, I was just told "maybe 2 weeks old?" when I got them.

It's getting a little harder to tell them apart now
barnie.gif
but their personalities are really starting to show! The silkie was an impulse buy. I'm hoping the girls don't notice the difference
fl.gif

Can anyone help me out here. One of my girls has a discolored foot and her under neath won't grow in feathers. They don't look plucked just like they're falling out. I dont know what to do. She's 9 weeks old. My other 5 are doing good and aren't having this problem

Could anyone tell me if she is an ISA and just what is an ISA? She is about 19 weeks. I can't find any information that tells me about this breed. Thank you for all your help.

Back
Top Bottom