Isa Browns?

I can't believe all the stuff I've learned here. My family and friends keep saying, "they're just chickens, you'll be fine and they'll be fine." Nooooo they aren't "just chickens". Lol. I love them to pieces!! And they really are becoming part of the family. Lol.

I can't believe all the stuff I've learned here. My family and friends keep saying, "they're just chickens, you'll be fine and they'll be fine." Nooooo they aren't "just chickens". Lol. I love them to pieces!! And they really are becoming part of the family. Lol.
that's how I feel lol we've raise for a few years and they are part of the family it seems like lol but all but two recently died so we are getting more Saturday I don't no about you but I can't wait for the delicious eggs

They look just like my TSC Gold Sex link chicks Here's Katie today at 4 weeks
Tractor Supply told me mine were Isa Browns, but they look just like yours.

So, after reading way too many articles last night, I started to question my "girls". First, do they look like a true Isa brown? Second, do they appear to be pullets? And last, any idea on age? I was under the impression that they are a week and 2 days as of today. But...now I'm starting to wonder. Lol. They are trying to fly! Is that normal? Oh my goodness, so much to learn about chickens. Lol

I'm having the same problem not knowing if mine are roos or hens. They were suppose to be all pullets but I feel like I have 3 of each. Can someone please help. Here's a photo of all of them outside they're about 4 weeks old.

Mine look just like yours. Lots of personality at seven eight weeks. Enjoying them and can't wait for that "Golden" egg in the fall.

Back
Top Bottom