Crowing
8 Years
Sep 11, 2011
Missouri, USA
My Coop
My Coop
Isabel and brown split to Isabel Leghorn chicks

Price:
$15 each for Isabel; $10 each for brown split to Isabel. Minimum order is six chicks if you want arrive alive guarantee.
Shipping is an additional $50.

My pens are currently set up with Isabels and browns split to Isabel, producing both chicks that are Isabel and chicks that are brown split to Isabel. All chicks carry the Isabel gene. Breed the splits back to isabels to produce more isabels.

You will receive a shipping tracking number to track your chicks. All chick orders are sent via USPS Priority Express only, and are held at your local P.O. for pick up. Please ensure you are able and available to retrieve your chicks as soon as they arrive. With orders of six or more chicks I guarantee live arrival. However, failure to pick up your chicks as soon as they arrive may void the guarantee. Don't let them sit at the P.O. all day! They're scared, they're cold, they're hungry.

My flocks have been tested and certified Pullorum - Typhoid free and Avian Influenza clean by the state of Missouri (aka NPIP).
No shipping to VA or HI.

Last edited:
Easter chicks!
love.gif

wait. im gonna breed them can i use the rooster and the hens to get more Isabelle leghorns. before the chicks come in march. Also they don't make poultry show qaulty? Im fine with breeding of the color breed true and good because the feather color is what im breeding. im not breeding any features. Accept for the feathers
You can make more, but they probably won't be show quality either unless you cull heavily and only keep proper birds.

A hatchery doesn't care about winning shows with birds they sell. They care about them pumping out as many eggs as they can so they can fill all the orders they get.

How big of egg do these lay, white I'm assuming and how is their production as far as approximately how many eggs they lay? Thanks!

Oh my these are beautiful! Do you also ship fertile hatching eggs. I might just have to have a few of these beauties in my flock. I live in Texas. I adore these. I have chicks coming on may 23rd and will receive eggs the week of April 25th. So they all hatch at about the same time. I would love to get a few of these.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom