Isbar thread

Pics
Can anyone post a close-up pic of their feet? I started my flock over after moving and ordered a few new breeds and have them all growing in the same pen but I'm tring to figure out who is what. I think I have a pair of splashes but I'm wondering if the feet have a light greenish tint to them, Thanks!!

My Splash hen has greenish feet legs.

Anyone have any fertile eggs for sale. I have a isbar pullet that is not laying yet. I hatched a male too but he had twisted legs and didnt live to long so I'm looking for more eggs to get her a partner.

OK here is my foundation flock for my Isbar breeding pen.

Rain is the blue cockerel, and the two pullets are Stormy (black pullet) and Drizzle (blue pullet). Their combs started getting bigger and redder this week- hoping for eggs within a month!!!!
celebrate.gif
I have two splash and a black in the brooder that just hatched a week ago. There was a blue, too, but his foot got caught in the wire floor of the brooder one night and we lost him. :( Never had that happen to ANY chicks before and I hatch and raise 15-50 chicks every week in it.

celebrate.gif
GOT TWO GREEN PULLET EGGS TODAY! Very pretty- green with white speckles. I will try to get a picture tomorrow. Both pullets hatched September 10, 2012, which would make them about 5 1/2 months old. It's so funny they both laid their first egg today! I had two Cream Legbar pullets lay their first eggs today, too!

:celebrate   GOT TWO GREEN PULLET EGGS TODAY!  Very pretty- green with white speckles.  I will try to get a picture tomorrow.  Both pullets hatched September 10, 2012, which would make them about 5 1/2 months old.  It's so funny they both laid their first egg today!  I had two Cream Legbar pullets lay their first eggs today, too!

Congratulations!!

Back
Top Bottom