Isbar thread

I think I have 1 pullet and two Roos on these blue Isbars. What say you?

So...question for everyone
Are Silverudd Blue's (Isbar) suppose to have pea or straight combs??
These 3 are from my hatch on March 15th
I've seen pics of roosters with what I think is a straight comb that are Silverudd Blue's.....
Any info would be helpful!! Thanks!!!

Can I also get some opinions about this guy?
He's 14 weeks old; I think he's a rooster
It appears he's leaking red from his feathers.....
Is this something seen with 2nd import birds??

Can I also get some opinions about this guy?
He's 14 weeks old; I think he's a rooster
It appears he's leaking red from his feathers.....
Is this something seen with 2nd import birds??

@ConchChicken Silverudd Blue (Isbar) have a single straight comb. Red leakage is seen with the second import birds and I would weed it out if I was planning on breeding SB. This is a picture of one of my roosters who is breeder quality. He is a medium size bird with a straight comb, which is on the large size in 1st import (not leghorn large, but bigger than second import). He has black eyes and black legs. and no red. This guy is a blue Silverudd Blue. He has silver markings, no gold.

@ConchChicken Silverudd Blue (Isbar) have a single straight comb. Red leakage is seen with the second import birds and I would weed it out if I was planning on breeding SB. This is a picture of one of my roosters who is breeder quality. He is a medium size bird with a straight comb, which is on the large size in 1st import (not leghorn large, but bigger than second import). He has black eyes and black legs. and no red. This guy is a blue Silverudd Blue. He has silver markings, no gold.

@cree57i what a handsome boy!!! That is what I wanted!!!
I figured the red leakage was undesirable; I was so heart broken when I saw it! He has a great temperament and dark eyes... maybe some of my others will grow out ok!
Is your boy considered blue or black?

Back
Top Bottom