ISO Aloha, Naked Neck, or clean legged dark brown egg layers.

I've got showgirls (naked neck silkies) that give me great hatch rates.

Attachments

• 20230924_152521.jpg
    20230924_152521.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 9
I breed Aloha's. I probably have the biggest breeding flock (200). I have pens with both body types and all 3 color combinations.

The Issue I can foresee is shipping costs and travel times. Plus is there any special paperwork needed since you are in the US VI

I breed Aloha's. I probably have the biggest breeding flock (200). I have pens with both body types and all 3 color combinations.

The Issue I can foresee is shipping costs and travel times. Plus is there any special paperwork needed since you are in the US VI
Hey thanks for the response. So shipping cost via USPS to USVI are pretty typical and shipping times are relatively quick. I've successfully received hundreds of chicks and many dozen hatching eggs over the years. No additional paperwork is required, aside from the NPIP info for live chicks. I haven't encountered any issues yet. 😁

Do you have any photos of your flock? I'd love to see them.

Last edited:

I may be interested in Aloha's. Please let me know more. Chicks, eggs, type and colors.
I'm located in SW FL and looking to start my season end of March, beginning April.
Have a great Holiday season.

Sorry for the delay, I came down with Pancreatitis. It's not fun at all.

Anyway, here are some pics from tehj growout and pulloet pen. Thse birds are starting to lay but have not yet been moved to the breeding pens..

Hey thanks for the response. So shipping cost via USPS to USVI are pretty typical and shipping times are relatively quick. I've successfully received hundreds of chicks and many dozen hatching eggs over the years. No additional paperwork is required, aside from the NPIP info for live chicks. I haven't encountered any issues yet. 😁

Do you have any photos of your flock? I'd love to see them.

20231220_170330.jpg

20231220_170334.jpg

IMG_20220403_123548.jpg

I may be interested in Aloha's. Please let me know more. Chicks, eggs, type and colors.
I'm located in SW FL and looking to start my season end of March, beginning April.
Have a great Holiday season.
I'll soon have the youngsters from teh grow out pen photos split up and in breeding pens mid February. And ready to ship eggs end of march, with chicks in April.

I have confetti and Dun colors easily enough. The Millie color will be later in teh fall I think as I don't have many breeders for that group and teh NN, well I also don't have a lot but will have those eggs also. Eggs are 25$ a dozen plus shipping. Chicks I'll get a price on those if that is what you want. I have to get another shipment of boxes first to figure out prices / minimum quantity for shipping

Hello i am also interested in aloha hatching eggs. if possible i would like to how you would be selling them like through a private site or Ebay maybe
IO might give ebay a try this year. But mainly have just sent people my paypal addy and once they pay ship the eggs, same day most times if done before 11 am. There is an Aloha breeder facebook group that I sell a lot on. Iy is also the best place to get differing lines right now. Though I do think last year I got chicks from moist of the lines out there

Back
Top Bottom