ISO Lemon Mille Fleur Sablepoots

CaramelKittey

Crowing
Feb 15, 2019
New Jersey
Hi all! I'm interested in possibly purchasing some lemon mille fleur sablepoot eggs in the Spring or summer of 2021. :) Hatching eggs are ideal but chicks are ok too. Must be able to ship to NJ. ;)

Hi all! I'm interested in possibly purchasing some lemon mille fleur sablepoot eggs in the Spring or summer of 2021. :) Hatching eggs are ideal but chicks are ok too. Must be able to ship to NJ. ;)
@CaramelKittey, Try going to your state thread!
There, you can get in touch with other people from your state! Click this link --> New Jersey

@CaramelKittey, Try going to your state thread!
There, you can get in touch with other people from your state! Click this link --> New Jersey
Thank you for the suggestion! I just found a breeder down South that may be able to ship eggs. If not, I’ll try posting there! They are very rare so I really doubt anybody in my area has them but it can’t hurt to look! :) I can’t even find the coloration of this breed in the NPIP breeders list. Lol

Thank you for the suggestion! I just found a breeder down South that may be able to ship eggs. If not, I’ll try posting there! They are very rare so I really doubt anybody in my area has them but it can’t hurt to look! :) I can’t even find the coloration of this breed in the NPIP breeders list. Lol
Where did you find these at? I have been scouring the internet too!

Back
Top Bottom