ISO LF Partridge Wyandotte hatching eggs in new england.

Jowsi002

Songster
Feb 6, 2020
Eastern Connecticut
Looking for LF wyandotte hatching eggs. Open to shipping or pickup within 2 hrs of CT. Trying to keep shipping distance minimal but willing to go outside this range if I have to. Prefer partridge but not set on variety, however my goal is to show/breed to standard so looking for eggs from show-quality birds. Thanks!

See what you think about this site https://brinkhavenacres.com/ They have good partridge are located in Ohio and ship. I have no experience with them but they look reputable.
Also try Wojtecki Wyandottes on facebook. Either of these places should be able to hook you up with some good birds. Not sure where they are located but you might contact them anyway.

Thank you @Turkeytom25!
I actually just placed an egg preorder with Brinkhaven Acres, although my estimated ship time was Feb 8-May 1st (I don’t know how I’ll find the patience 😅) I’ll check out Wojtecki Wyandottes!

Absolutly! I hope you have great luck with them. It's great to see you're interested in showing and preserving one of the penciled pattern breeds. Partridge is my favorite color pattern by far and Wyandottes are a nice old American heritage breed.

Back
Top Bottom