ISO Naked Neck Hatching Eggs

Friskybinx

Chirping
Apr 17, 2023
Greensboro, NC
Hi! I'm currently ISO some Turken hatching eggs. Would prefer some that came from mixed colors/chance for frizzle. Pleas PM me and let me know if you have any. I'm located in NC for shipping. Thank you!

Hi-did you find anyone willing to ship the naked neck hatching eggs?
I’m kind of looking for a few too. 🙂
I have not 😭 I decided to buy some from eBay, but I’m not convinced I’m going to get what I bought. It seems like NO ONE has any Turken hatching eggs. I even searched the internet to try and find any farm who has them. If I do, I’ll definitely share where I found them with you!

I have not 😭 I decided to buy some from eBay, but I’m not convinced I’m going to get what I bought. It seems like NO ONE has any Turken hatching eggs. I even searched the internet to try and find any farm who has them. If I do, I’ll definitely share where I found them with you!
😕 that’s too bad, they’re fabulous birds! Like puppies, just want attention all the time.
One of my favorite birds is a naked neck-Araucauna cross. She rumpless and naked neck with a tiny scarf.
My roo (her dad) is rumpless and the sweetest boy.
I don’t want to hatch her eggs though, so I’m looking for some too.
Good luck!

I am having the same issues. NO ONE breeds and sells pure turkens. I've been hunting for months.

Back
Top Bottom